Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Green Home Plans Colorado home suggestions?

Question by Freedom!: Colorado home suggestions?
I’m looking for a rural area where it is HIGHLY likely to snow in the winter. Is this state on the expensive side or relatively cheap side? I want somewhere that’s totally green and lush. I’m planning on moving there with my bf and I’m from Washington State so I’m used to a woodsy, green, surrounding.

Best answer:

Answer by marci knows best
Pretty much the whole state gets snow in winter but Colorado is high dessert. Not nearly as lush and green as Washington State. Colorado has a relatively high cost of living.

Areas of the mountains get lots of snow but commuting to work can be a pain.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Colorado, Green, home, Plans, suggestions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search