Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Green Living Show Which color will show less dirt?

Question by Twisted: Which color will show less dirt?
I am about to buy a Ninja 250R and I Live in Arizona. Anyway, I just became aware to the fact that certain colors might show more dirt. So of the two major options for me, I was wondering which bike I should get to show less dirt and scratches and such. Green or Black is the two colors I’m debating between so thanks for the advice. The sales person said the Black not only shows more dirt but shows more scratches and things like that.
REMEMBER the two colors are Green and Black, please read the entire question.
Thanks Brad, and yes I’ll clean it properly lol

Best answer:

Answer by Mike
brown is good,
usually white never shows scratches but dirt.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:color, DiRT, Green, less, Living, show

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search