Friday, April 25, 2014

Green Home Design I am ready to remodel my home. Where do I begin to get ideas for what I want?

Question by kodiaks_mom: I am ready to remodel my home. Where do I begin to get ideas for what I want?
The house is basically a shell now. I will completely re-do everything but I don’t know where to start. I know there are programs to get “breaks” on the right way to do it. The furnace and hot water heater are brand new. Everything else WILL be. I just don’t know where to start. HELP!

Best answer:

Answer by chebrew2000
Open concept is really good. No walls or fewer walls between kitchen, dining, living room or family rooms. An island in the kitchen if you have the space. A walk-in pantry if you have the space. Master bedroom should have a walk in closet and its own bathroom. A guest bathroom with just a toilet and sink is good.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:begin, Design, Green, home, ideas, Ready, remodel, want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search