Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Eco Friendly Gifts I'm having an eco-friendly dance at my school that I'm planning....?

Question by ♪♫♪♫♪: I’m having an eco-friendly dance at my school that I’m planning….?
and we’re having a raffle to raise money for a local organization. Only, I have no idea what the raffle prizes should be! help pleaaaaseee!

They need to be eco-friendly but something that 13-14 year olds would want, you know??? Any ideas? PLEASE help!
Well, petn, because you just said it. Life is short. So why not try to make a difference now?

Besides, I plan stuff like this all the time. It looks good on a Yale application.

Best answer:

Answer by D
Organic teas, bath sets, organic cotton tees, Organic make-up, chocolate, there are a ton of things. Check online.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Dance, Ecofriendly, friendly, Gifts, having, planning, School

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search