Thursday, February 27, 2014

Eco Products Eco washing products leave my clothes smelling bad?

eco products
by soncie

Question by Tom: Eco washing products leave my clothes smelling bad?
I have switched to using eco friendly products for washing my clothes such as Ecover. These products get the clothes clean enough but because they are not loaded with chemical fragrance the clothes don’t smell so good once dry. They smell a bit like dampness no matter how often I was them. I have tried the ecover fabric softener and the adding essential oils but even though the clothes smell ok when damp once dry they begin to smell again, I notice this smell more on synthetic fabrics also. Please give me any advice on what to do as I don’t want to go back to using chemical brands but my boyfriend is complaining about the smell. What can I do?
I normally wash my clothes at 30 or 40 degrees. My clothes are not heavily soiled.
The thing is that I want to avoid coming into contact with chemicals myself so I would prefer not to use a product like Fabreze.

Best answer:

Answer by Michael
spray it with Febreze

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Clothes, Leave, Products, smelling, washing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search