Monday, January 27, 2014

Green Living Technologies How do I study in America and Get citizenship?

Question by Joshua: How do I study in America and Get citizenship?
Hi I am a 17 year old South African. I have lived in South Africa my whole life but when I finish my school career I want to study in the U.S.A. and eventually become a permanent resident. If anyone can help me with details about studying in the U.S.A. and gaining citizenship I would greatly appreciate it.

Best answer:

Answer by ibu guru
Foreign student visas are only temporary, non-immigration class visas, and holders are required to return to their own country immediately upon completion or termination of studies. A condition of obtaining a student visa is agreeing that you will return to your own country. If you do not intend to return home, it is fraud to obtain a student visa. Conviction of visa fraud is a felony with mandatory deportation and permanent bar to reentry.

If you want to immigrate, you must have an immediate blood relative who is a US citizen and who has sufficient income to support you petition for your immigration. Depending on country of citizenship, relationship to your sponsor (siblings wait longer), and how long the waiting list from your country, some approved applicants wait a couple decades to actually gain admission to the US.

Employers have sharply reduced sponsorship of their foreign workers on employment visas due to the high costs, hassle, time-consumption of sponsoring foreign workers’ immigration. They have sharply reduced hiring foreign workers. With over 31 million Americans looking for work, employers find it cheaper to hire Americans than deal with visas for foreign workers.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:America, citizenship, Green, Living, Study, Technologies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search