Friday, December 27, 2013

Green Living Technologies Q&A: What's the easiest way for a Canadian to be able to live in the US?

Question by Moses: What’s the easiest way for a Canadian to be able to live in the US?
I am not talking about citizenship, but to be able to live and work in the states without having to marry somebody. I would like to move to California after I get my degree in Information Technology and would someday maybe want a citizenship but for right now I just want to know the process of how I could do this. Also I will not have my degree for 2 years.

Best answer:

Answer by Daniel
Isn’t that what.a visa is for.. so people from elsewhere can come for an extended period of time to study or whatever? I am not sure

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:able, Canadian, easiest, Green, Live, Living, Technologies, whats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search