Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Green Living Consulting married to a US citizen on B1 have completed my Greencard biometric should I apply for Extension on my I-94?

Question by riks: married to a US citizen on B1 have completed my Greencard biometric should I apply for Extension on my I-94?
I am On a B1/B2 visa came here got married to an US citizen and applied for Green card .My biometric for my Green card is completed .I have a Visa File number .Do i still need to apply for my Extension on I-94 which is expiring by end of august.

Best answer:

Answer by Docar
No. The USCIS will be contacting you concerning visa fraud shortly. The penalty for using a b1/b2 visa to get married and change status is 5 years federal prison and/or a $ 250,000 fine or both for each of you, followed by deportation for you and a ban from the US.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:apply, Biometric, citizen, completed, Consulting, Extension, Green, Greencard, Living, Married, should

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search