Friday, December 27, 2013

Green Living Blog What color paint goes good with my kitchen?

Question by Faith: What color paint goes good with my kitchen?
I am moving into a bigger apartment in my complex in a couple months. I plan on staying here for a while, and want to make a more homelike feeling than my first apartment. The only problem is my kitchen is an old-school puce green color(blah) and I have no idea what to pair it with to make it more modern looking, or just match in a nice way that doesn’t seem like i’m living in the old days! Any suggestions?

Best answer:

Answer by emily
Maybe like a light blue or any color that makes you feel good or happy:) hope I helped:)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Blog, color, goes, Good, Green, kitchen, Living, paint

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search