Saturday, November 23, 2013

Green Living Magazine Do you believe in global warming?Don't you think it is our duty as able denizens of earth to care for it?

Question by Darth Fern: Do you believe in global warming?Don’t you think it is our duty as able denizens of earth to care for it?
Im just wondering because a lot of people don’t. Don’t you think it is our duty as able denizens of earth to care for it?

I mean we should care for it don’t u think? I do. I try my best to be green, maybe Im one in a million but at least I don’t contribute as much as others to pollution.

Best answer:

Answer by nightmusic
I don’t really care if the planet craps out. I think life on this planet is so painful, I’ll be glad when it’s over.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:able, believe, Care, denizens, Duty, earth, Global, Green, Living, Magazine, think, warmingDon't

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search