Thursday, November 21, 2013

Eco Green Living What can I do to promote people to help our planet?

Question by Quiana C: What can I do to promote people to help our planet?
Hello! I am 14 years old!! I want my community to become a greener place for people to live in, and I want to promote it all around my community. I want to inform people what can happen if we don’t take care of our planet. I have been thinking really hard on how I should promote this to people. I might can open up a business that promotes helping our planet, but I really want to make a small profit from this too. Do anyone have any ideas?

Best answer:

Answer by sanub_fasal
dear,
so great to see your plans…

well lets kick of our eco drive
lets start from our self
1. check whether any of our activity affecting our earth ??? if yes we should stop . Our life is our message. people will realize it when we set our own examples.
for eg. don’t throw away coke cans, simple put them for recycling .
2. at home , discuss with your parents and others at home. they can help you.
3. collect friends who got similar interest
4. use your school , do projects supporting nature and convey message to all
yes , we can make small changes and some small changes make big results

all the best

sanubfasal@hotmail.com

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Green, Help, Living, people, Planet, promote

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search