Sunday, October 27, 2013

Green Living Nyc I'm 16 and from the Caribbean, and will be relocating to NYC. How do I go about getting into school?

Question by cindy: I’m 16 and from the Caribbean, and will be relocating to NYC. How do I go about getting into school?
I’m female, and am considered a very good student here. I’m not sure if I should be looking to enter high school or college. I will be receiving a green card shortly. What is the normal procedure in such a case?

Best answer:

Answer by Jeff P
First step is to establish residency. Since you will be receiving a green card, this will establish your permanent address. Then look up information about the local board of education in your neighborhood. You could find this info in a telephone book, but you will probably meet other families in your neighborhood who can tell you who to contact.

Good luck to you!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:about, Caribbean, from, getting, Green, into, Living, NYC., relocating, School

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search