Saturday, September 21, 2013

Green Walls Living Walls What color should I paint my kitchen cabinets?

Question by Juanita S: What color should I paint my kitchen cabinets?
The walls in the kitchen are like a tan/sand color and the living room walls are like a pine green color. The master bedroom is maroon. We’re trying to sell the house. We could change the pine and maroon colors too I suppose, but just to do the kitchen cabinets, what color would you recommend? Right now they’re white, and I hate to go white again because they show everything. If it helps, the kitchen floor is tan/brown hard tile.

Best answer:

Answer by Sage
I would choose one of the tile colors. The brown would hide dirt too.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:cabinets, color, Green, kitchen, Living, paint, should, Walls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search