Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Green Walls Living Walls Q&A: I need tips on what color area rug/carpet runner to use in my living room.?

Question by Carolina: I need tips on what color area rug/carpet runner to use in my living room.?
The walls are gold. The sofa & loveseat: hunter green. The recliner is multi floral green,burgundy,mauve. The curtains are burgundy. The deco on the walls are floral with greens,burgundy,& tans. The floors are wood.
I need to use an area rug in the center of the sitting area and one long runner in the entrance into the hall.
Any suggestions on the color to go with? Thanks.

Best answer:

Answer by mortiicia3
Sounds like kind of a challenging hodge-podge and too many different things going on. I think you need something neutral so it doesn’t clash with everything else but complements it instead. It’s kind of hard for me to picture and I am not a fan of florals, but i would try to find something that picks up the existing burgundys and greens, which I think it would look nice against the color of the wood floor.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:area, color, Green, Living, need, Room, rug/carpet, Runner, Tips, Walls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search