Saturday, June 29, 2013

Austin Green Living How to get into community college?

Question by R: How to get into community college?
I am a 30 year old living in Texas. I am originally from the UK, and I would like to apply to a local community college to pursue a course in Graphic Design. I have completed 12 years of education, but I don’t have any original documentation and no means of getting any. I have a green card so my immigration status is (I assume) not an issue. Can anyone tell me what steps I need to take next? Thanks in advance.

Best answer:

Answer by Stephen M
Community Colleges are about as open as any school can be. I am not certain if you even need to provide any info on previous education or not. However, whatever the case, while you may have no “original documentation” go talk with them and ask them. The worst that will happen is you will write or send some form to the previous school you were at. I would imagine they will not even need to wait for that documentation.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Austin, college, community, Green, into, Living

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search