Thursday, May 23, 2013

Lime Green Living Room What should I do with my room?

Question by ..rae..♥: What should I do with my room?
The problem is, I can’t pick a style or theme or whatever you want to call it. My walls were supposed to be painted lime green, but I picked a lighter shade than I thought so they’re like a light lime green.

I love both classic rock :) and country music, & music is HUGE to me. I live in Kansas & I love it, I guess I’m a bit of a country girl. You could say I’m a tomboy.. So absolutely NO frilly or pink princess stuff. 2 of my favorite colors are red and black, but I don’t know how to put those with green walls.

Oh and just a note: I have a dog and 3 cats, so a mainly black bedspread will turn into a gray/black/white/orange bedspread within minutes of putting it on my bed. :)

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Oh and I also love the beach, if that helps any. Great ideas and websites, thanks! Keep em coming!
I also have a pretty small room, so anything that maximizes space helps!

Best answer:

Answer by heartcore
well maybe putting up posters of your favorite artists on the walls will be cool.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Green, Lime, Living, Room, should

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search