Thursday, May 23, 2013

Green Tips Can I tip my black hair without bleaching?

Question by OMG birds!: Can I tip my black hair without bleaching?
I would like to have green tips, but bleaching my hair is out of the question. Is there a sort of “primer” I can apply so the [temparary] color can show?

Best answer:

Answer by Maddy Liz
I’m not sure about a ‘primer’ but why would you bleach your hair in the first place? Unless you are worried that the green would not show on your darker hair. My friend is mexican, and she has black, silky hair. She recently did the tips purple with a strong but semi-permanent color and it showed up great. That’s all I know, really.
Good luck.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:black, bleaching, Green, hair, Tips, WITHOUT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search