Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Green Construction Q&A: How do you get HGTV to create a mini series about your home's construction?

Question by Jacqueline: How do you get HGTV to create a mini series about your home’s construction?
I’m planning on building an extreme home that will also be green (eco-friendly) and low-cost, and I am going to be designing and building the home myself (I am a 22 year old girl). I’d like to pitch this to HGTV (or another station- open to suggestions) to cover in a mini-series; how do I go about doing this?

I would pitch the idea after I’ve draw up all the plans so I could present them.

Best answer:

Answer by MAK
HGTV is run by Scripps Networks LLC which is headquartered in New York State ….try contacting them.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:about, Construction, Create, Green, HGTV, Homes, Mini, Series

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search