Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Green Living Consulting Can I request residency through my bf or husband that has a green card?

Question by sandy: Can I request residency through my bf or husband that has a green card?
My bf is from Iraq. He enlisted in the US Army about three years ago. Recently he came to live to California and already has a green card with the help of the Army. Is there any way that he may help me get a green card or residency through him. What we are not sure of is if he needs to be a citizen in order to help me in getting the residency?

Best answer:

Answer by tonalc2
Only a US citizen can sponsor someone for residency.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Card, Consulting, Green, husband, Living, request, residency, through

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search