Thursday, February 28, 2013

Green Companies What are the best short and long term investments for alternative energies?

Question by paleofilms: What are the best short and long term investments for alternative energies?
So far I’ve researched Fuel Cell Energies, which partly runs on natural gas. I’ve also researched Solar Powered Energies which as we know relies on the Sun…What are some good long term stocks or funds within alt. energies? Do you think alt. energies are a promising investment? I’d feel great knowing I’m helping invest into a Go Green company while making some $ .

Best answer:

Answer by farmgirl228
I don’t really know what the best investment is but don’t forget about wind power. I believe one of the leading corp.’s on that is Invenergy if you want to look them up.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Alternative, best, Companies, energies, Green, investments, long, short, term

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search