Friday, January 18, 2013

Green Living Consulting What are good ways to eat healthy and good ways to exercise at home? I am borderline Diabetic?

Question by blaw: What are good ways to eat healthy and good ways to exercise at home? I am borderline Diabetic?
Hi Everyone! Recently I went to the doctors and found out that I mostly like have pcos, after taking blood test and glucose tests etc. the doctor said that I was borderline diabetic, and that I needed to lose weight. The doctor is 100 percent correct, I do need to lose weight. I live in a SMALL county with no gyms! What are some good ways to workout and eat right!

Best answer:

Answer by Mary
Go to youtube and type in ph level.There are many videos on acidalkaline diet and diabetes and cancer too.They are very informative.It’s always fun to workout to music.Start out with 1 lb weights and do some light workouts at first then build up to a faster pace when you fell better conditioned.They also have many videos you can buy just to get an idea of what to do.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:borderline, Consulting, Diabetic, Exercise, Good, Green, healthy, home, Living, ways

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search