Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Green Apartment Living How to make a basement apartment with a huge old bar stylish and cool?

Question by Jennifer: How to make a basement apartment with a huge old bar stylish and cool?
Hi,

I will be moving into an old basement apart and was wondering if anybody has any good tips or websites on how to make it look cool, cozy and stylish. I know I should use colors, plants, mirrors and keep it clutter free. There is a huge bar in the living room, which I dont really know what to do with! Does anybody have any ideas..Thank you and if u don’t have a smart answer, don’t answer(-:

Best answer:

Answer by Wendy
well ive been renovating my basement, and even tho im only 15, ive had little help from dad and mom, not cause they wont help but cause i wanted to do it by myself. any way its a good idea to use tan, medium greens( kind of like a paste green), and white trim goes good with whatever color you chose to paint your walls. my basement had forsome reason pink paint everywear except the outside walls, and it was dark and dingy, i pained it tan and put up a couple pictures and it looks good so far. with the bar you could paint it a bright color like a red or put some cool tiles on it.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Apartment, basement, Cool, Green, huge, Living, Stylish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search