Monday, December 31, 2012

Green Living Communities I am becoming interested in global warming. How do I start a grass roots effort in my community?

Question by yogahiker: I am becoming interested in global warming. How do I start a grass roots effort in my community?
I live in the Eastern Sierras of California and have hiked numerous trails and peaks. I am noticing a lack of concern and appreciate/care for the environment. That concerns me. Trash, litter, cigarette butts are becoming the norm along the trails. I want to do something to help others appreciate the environment and enjoy nature. It will preserve the forest and nature for the future.

Best answer:

Answer by fatsausage
Join the Earth Corps at your local YMCA. You will become a Leader and gave a great time.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Becoming, Communities, community, effort, Global, grass, Green, interested, Living, roots, start, warming

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search