Monday, December 24, 2012

Green Home Design Where can I find a website with ideas of building a home?

Question by jess: Where can I find a website with ideas of building a home?
So, I am excited that my hubby and i are going to build our own home, we decided that we want 3 rooms, with a walk in closet in the master bedroom, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen, dining room, living room, and maybe family room. Obviously me being a “girl” wants so many things, but is there a website that I can get information such as the closets, kitchen ideas, bathrooms with tub, I care more about the inside details, any advice?

Best answer:

Answer by tigercub1
thisoldhouse.com. also look at model homes.go to ask.com,google.com or about.com and type in 3 bedroom homes and see where it takes you.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Building, Design, find, Green, home, ideas, website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search