Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Eco Friendly Products Does anybody know of good Organic/Eco Friendly websites?

Question by boxpark: Does anybody know of good Organic/Eco Friendly websites?
Hi, I am looking for inexpensive organic foods and eco friendly household products that won’t be to expensive. Our local grocery store has a very small organic section. I am slowly converting and I need garbage bags, cleaners etc. As far as fruits and veggies I am growing my own but kids snacks and that kind of stuff I can’t find thats a resonable price. Does anybody have any good websites they can share? Thanks so much.

Best answer:

Answer by pocketdragon80@btinternet.com
http://www.greennetlinks.co.uk/

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:anybody, friendly, Good, know, Organic/Eco, Products, Websites

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search