Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Why Go Green Q&A: What do the red and green lights mean on the side of a Fahrenheit straightener?

Question by Liz: What do the red and green lights mean on the side of a Fahrenheit straightener?
There are red and green lights in the side of my straightener. Sometimes the green light goes off, but when I straighten my hair the red light is always on? What does this mean?

Best answer:

Answer by cassandra a
Happens on mine too, the red means it’s on and “in use”. If you leave it alone and don’t move it, it turns to a green light. I believe for safety issues, so as to not heat up too much. And when the green light turns off, I think it’s like a automatic turn off when your not using it.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Fahrenheit, Green, Lights, mean, Side, straightener

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search