Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sustainable Living What should I wear to this interview?

Question by Addie: What should I wear to this interview?
I have an interview next week. It’s to be the newsletter editor of one my college’s clubs. It’s an sustainable living/environmental club.

I honestly can’t figure out what to wear. I have a go-to outfit for normal interviews, but this one seems different. The members of the club are VERY laid-back and hippie-ish. But I don’t want to wear jeans and a T-shirt.

How can I dress professional but at the same time not look out of place?

Help!

Best answer:

Answer by Ivy
Instead of your interview suit, something chic, but a little more business casual might work. How about a nice summer mid-calf length skirt in a subdued print and matching short sleeved sweater or heavy weight t shirt top. If you have wedge heeled or mid heeled summer shoes wear that with it.

Another option, might be a pair of black pants and a crisp white blouse maybe with a surplus wrap, and black open toed pumps.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:interview, Living, should, Sustainable, this, wear|

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search