Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Green Living Forums Q&A: How to keep pond water clear without a filter?

Question by Θεά Άρτεμις: How to keep pond water clear without a filter?
I have a filter but with a recent power outage, I was not happy with my pond’s coloring–my fish survived, but the pond is directly under the sun and turned a lovely shade of green. In the event that it happens again, I want to be prepared. What are some methods to keep pond water clear without a filter? Are there any plants you’d recommend?
The filter is not going anywhere; I’m looking for a backup plan in case I lose power again.

Best answer:

Answer by Big Jebb
you can’t

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Clear, Filter, Forums, Green, keep, Living, Pond, water, WITHOUT

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search