Monday, October 22, 2012

Green Living Show Q&A: Did anyone see the bright red, blue and green light show in the storm tonight in toledo?

Question by Jax: Did anyone see the bright red, blue and green light show in the storm tonight in toledo?
we had a storm tonight in toledo, ohio. it came through between 8 and 9 pm. the sky lite up red, blue and green in several areas for about 15-20 minutes. it reminded me of the aurora borealis that i had seen while living in alaska. does anyone know what it was tonight. my children and friend saw it and so did my neighbors. any info would be appreciated.

Best answer:

Answer by Brittany
I live in ohio but not in toledo. I didnt see anything.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Anyone, Blue, bright, Green, light, Living, show, Storm, toledo, tonight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search