Saturday, October 20, 2012

Green Living Room Decorating Ideas I need ideas for decorating my living room...?

Question by *Sweetheart*: I need ideas for decorating my living room…?
Ok we’re in a new house and we have no clue how to decorate the living room. Its pretty small and has no windows, we also have a new tan microfiber sectional and Lg Tv, that’s it. We were thinking about a semi asian theme and painting it a light green and having those symbol things on the wall and accenting the room with bamboo, a very relaxed kinda theme (think Zen-like). What fo y’all think? Cause we really can’t think of anything better.
Thanks yall, we got the paint today, its light green!

Best answer:

Answer by Jessica
I think that sounds like an awesome idea. It would be a very relaxing scene, I would think. Go for it!

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Decorating, Green, ideas, Living, need, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search