Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Green Living Nyc What is the closest Wal-Mart I can go to in NYC to get the green dot MoneyPak card that has $1,100 on it.?

Question by Randy Smith: What is the closest Wal-Mart I can go to in NYC to get the green dot MoneyPak card that has ,100 on it.?
I live in Prospect Heights, Brooklyn and I have an AcheiveCard debit card. I need the address and number for it. Please help.

Best answer:

Answer by Yawker
There aren’t any Walmart stores in NYC. You’ll have to go to NJ (Secaucus seems closest) or else Long Island.

http://www.walmart.com/storeLocator/ca_storefinder_results.do?serviceName=&rx_title=com.wm.www.apps.storelocator.page.serviceLink.title.default&rx_dest=%2Findex.gsp&sfrecords=50&sfsearch_single_line_address=Brooklyn%2C+NY

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:1100, Card, closest, Green, Living, MoneyPak, Walmart

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search