Thursday, October 25, 2012

Green Living Az I live in AZ. I have Burmuta grass that is just not growing too well. Any tips...I am watering it at noon .?

Question by azpappa: I live in AZ. I have Burmuta grass that is just not growing too well. Any tips…I am watering it at noon .?
everyday…It looks ok but does have some brown spots where my dog waters it. Looks like crab grass is growing in it. I would like to get rid of all the weeds and crab grass and get it very green. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. The people at lowes and home depots are morons. I always get my best answers here. lol…I guess I should have started here. Maybe im the moron.

Best answer:

Answer by Reverend Al Po
Rip it up and landscape your former lawn with native plants. Less water, less care, less cost.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Burmuta, grass, Green, growing, just, Live, Living, Noon, tips...I, Watering, well

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search