Sunday, September 30, 2012

Lime Green Living Room What color should I make my living room?

Question by Missing Yhu<3 R.I.P CJB!!: What color should I make my living room?
I’m 13 and I’m moving downstairs =]
My bedroom’s going to be lime green and light blue.
I want it really girly. So not tan, brown, black, white, any boring colors.
The furniture will be blue so I was thinking like, yellow and hot pink? Also, what color carpet? Im just getting rugs to use as carpet. So like, pink? Yellow?

Best answer:

Answer by Mari-San
Light yellow for the walls and for the rug do a yellow,blue multicolor rug
mixed with a little green.Bring more color and texture in with accessories

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:color, Green, Lime, Living, Room, should

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search