Sunday, August 19, 2012

Energy Efficient Homes Who to contact about a free service for a more energy efficient home?

Question by Angela C: Who to contact about a free service for a more energy efficient home?
My grandmother had someone come out to make her home more energy efficient. They caulked and sealed her doors and windows and gave her energy efficient light bulbs, but she doesn’t remember who did it. It was a FREE service. I would like to have them check out my house but I don’t know who to contact. Any ideas??

Best answer:

Answer by whsgreenmom
There are a variety of organizations that provide these types of services. I would start with her utility company to see if they offer audits and repairs then I would look at charities like habitat for humanity or church organizations. Many of these services are limited to low/fixed income or senior citizens.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:about, Contact, Efficient, energy, free, home, Homes, more, service

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search