Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Green Living Consulting Can i renew my green card if it expried 9 years ago and both of my parents are US citizens?

Question by : Can i renew my green card if it expried 9 years ago and both of my parents are US citizens?
Hi,

I got a green card when i was 12 years old in 1991 that expired in 2001.
Since i was 13 i have been living in Israel. As i have mentioned both of my parents are US citizens but got their citizenship after i was 18 so i was not entitled for an automatic citizenship.
I am 30 now and my green card has been expired for 9 years now.

Lately i have been offered a Job in the High Tech industry in New Jersey and i would like to move to the US with my wife and work there. My company and my parents can vouch for me.
Since my company have has some issues with issuing work Visa in the past they would like me to use my green card.

Is there any way that i might still be entitled for a green card ? can i renew my green card ? am i eligible for requesting a new green card? If so how long will the process take? i would like to start working as soon as possible.

hopefully someone can consult me,
Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by David
you green card is long dead … that died a year after you left

Your parents can file for you …take about 9 years for the visa
or your company can file for an employmment visa

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:BoTh, Card, citizens, Consulting, expried, Green, Living, parents, Renew, years

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search