Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Eco Friendly Homes Q&A: eco friendly home cleaning materials for business?

Question by Joanna G: eco friendly home cleaning materials for business?
hello, I would like to start a small business. I’m very aware about climate change, global warming and all that that’s why I came up with an idea to start making Eco friendly cleaning materials i could sell here in our village. Please help me, give me tips, suggestions or websites where I can find ways to make one. It will be deeply appreciated.

Best answer:

Answer by maryanne g
We have awesome cleaning products that are eco-friendly…and they smell incredible. I sell Gold Canyon Candles and we are now known as a fragrance company! Our Rosemary Mint All Purpose cleaner is my personal favorite…It works awesome and the smell is just wonderful!
We just came out with refills too!

We have a special thru January…sign up and get the starter kit for FREE….when you sell $ 350.00 within your first 30 days….

Go to www.kikiscandles.com and click onto the Homeology products to see more about the products….

Cleaning companies are just loving these products!!

MaryAnne
Gold Canyon Candles – Kiki’s Candles
www.kikiscandles.com

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Business, cleaning, friendly, home, Homes, Materials

1 comments:

Thanks for sharing this important information with us. Waiting for more updates from you.
We supply routine cleaning services to all type of premises in all business sectors.
Commercial cleaning services Sydney

Post a Comment

Site Search