Saturday, June 30, 2012

Green Living Magazine Where can I get Kerrang magazine and EQ magazine in the U.S.?

Question by Musicizlife: Where can I get Kerrang magazine and EQ magazine in the U.S.?
These two recent issues of Kerrang and EQ just came out and they both have Green Day on the cover and from what I’ve heard, they’re only available in England.

Is there anywhere I could possibly get these two magazines in the U.S.? I’ve tried every Borders and Barnes & Noble in a 50 mile radius from where I live… but none of them have it..

Please help! Thank you!!!

Best answer:

Answer by anjana j
Hey Magazine Cafe in New York City carries Kerrang and EQ magazines..you can check their website www.magazinecafestore.com..

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Green, Kerrang, Living, Magazine, U.S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search