Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sustainable Living How can I fuse interests in sustainable living, animal rights, and world culture with a painting career?

Question by : How can I fuse interests in sustainable living, animal rights, and world culture with a painting career?
The last thing I want to become as an art major is an antisocial, intellectually starved painter, chained to a canvas all day every day to make enough to stay alive. Worst case scenario. It’s just, I have all these interests, and am trying to figure out how to join them together.. Any ideas?? Please

Best answer:

Answer by papillon17
Use the first three as inspiration for your paintings. I recommend that you read a book by the choreographer Twyla Tharp about inspiration.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Animal, Career, culture, fuse, interests, Living, painting, rights, Sustainable, World

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search