Sunday, May 27, 2012

Green Architecture Q&A: i am an environmental scientist that wants to pursue a career in green architecture. what & where can i study?

Question by : i am an environmental scientist that wants to pursue a career in green architecture. what & where can i study?
I studied geology in my first degree and hold a Postgraduate diploma in Environmental Management from Nigeria. I currently live in the United States and want to pursue a career in Green Architecture.
I know there are institutions out there that can admit me to do a post graduate study in related fields and i will be glad to hear from anyone with useful information.

I am also open to all suggestions that could guide me in my career choice and other interesting options out there..

Best answer:

Answer by aperson
Cornell University

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Architecture, Career, environmental, Green, Pursue, scientist, Study, wants

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search