Monday, May 28, 2012

Going Green Ideas For a photo contest I have to take a picture that represents "going green", any ideas on what to take?

Question by Bfubfbeo E: For a photo contest I have to take a picture that represents “going green”, any ideas on what to take?
picture ideas, going green

Best answer:

Answer by J.J.
I actually saw someone taking a picture of their bike the other day with recycleables piled up on the back of it. I was wondering why he was doing this..but he maybe up to the same assignment.

Its “going” which is the bike and “green” which is the recycleable part so something along those lines.

I’m in California so if your not you can always use the same idea!

His bike was green as well.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Contest, Going, Green, ideas, Photo, picture, represents, take

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search