Monday, April 30, 2012

Pure Green Living Living room redecorating help!?

Question by reallywantthisjob: Living room redecorating help!?
Hi, I’m looking to paint my living room and the job is a bit harder than expected because I’m having trouble matching anything to the new couch. It’s not really a pure green, there are tiny bits of very light yellow and ivory in the fabric of it. I thought a pure yellow on the walls might make the color on the couch pop pop but now i’m not so sure.I feel like the couch might be a cool color and the 2 yellow colors I chose are too warm but I just can’t tell. Anyone have any suggestions/advice? Thank you!

Here’s a photo of the test swatches in front of a section of the couch…

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2518/3808372265_37c63a1135_o.jpg

Best answer:

Answer by just a little question…
the yellow on the right s better

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Green, Help, Living, Pure, redecorating, Room

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search