Friday, April 27, 2012

Green Products Where can I sell my green products to increase my online sales?

Question by : Where can I sell my green products to increase my online sales?
I have a few eco-friendly products I want to sell online (some organic seeds and these organic chocolates I make in compostable packaging). I was curious if there is a place where I can sell my products online where I don’t have to set up a full website. I am particularly looking for a site with a good cart system, and a site that only sells green products. Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Steve P
Check out Livingecho.com. Sounds exactly what you are looking for. They have credit card merchant services, order tracking, order processing, and order management in a back-end web application. They are also a great resource for eco-related news and video media. They have loads of categories, and you can sell business to business, or business to consumer.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Green, increase, online, Products, sales, sell

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search