Sunday, April 22, 2012

Green Living Communities Where can I learn all about green living like rural off the grid ect?

Question by dt: Where can I learn all about green living like rural off the grid ect?
I saw a show of some people living off the land with solar energy, bio diesel, farms, earth made walls, vegetable oil and hydrogen cars, ect.

I would like to see a site or a book or a community that would teach me so I can have thorough knowledge and learn all the ins and outs and learn what works and what doesnt ect and break from a lot of spoiled ways and other things that I am not even aware of.

Best answer:

Answer by quik66gto
www.motherearth.com

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:about, Communities, Green, grid, learn, like, Living, rural

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search