Thursday, April 26, 2012

Environmentally Friendly Products Q&A: Can you help me to name my new company which offers environmentally friendly wooden products?

Question by kops_liv: Can you help me to name my new company which offers environmentally friendly wooden products?
Hey guys, i am planning to setup a company which offers environmentally friendly wooden products. Could you please suggest a company name as well as business slogan/tagline.

Thanks a million!

Best answer:

Answer by myself
Business name should be “Green Woody”

slogan should be “We’re hard on pollution”

and if you need a site for that www.greenwoody.com is available.
you should use this company for making your awesome site as well http://www.alistcomputersolutions.com/templates.html starting at $ 399

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:company, Environmentally, friendly, Help, name, offers, Products, Wooden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search