Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What Is Green Living what website is the best for tips on green living?

Question by AddieMom13: what website is the best for tips on green living?
What website would you recommend to a family getting more involved with green living? We already do basic things, like recycle, reuse, turn off lights when we don’t need them, keep the heat low, don’t run the water, etc..but it never occurred to me to wash clothes in cold water only. Where can I find more great ideas like that? Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by kcguy6935
I have several and they are geared for different levels, also some of them have many links to other sites which I find valuable but if I had to settle on one for starting out and it had to stand on it’s own with no links I like this one. It is pretty straight forward. If you want the one that is linked to almost everything and has all the info you’d ever want on recycling nothing but earth 911 the 2nd link. If you want a list here’s a list 3rd site. If you want videos the 4th site

Sorry I cheated couldn’t do just one. (It was hard enough limiting it to just these)

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:best, Green, Living, Tips, website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search