Saturday, March 10, 2012

Green Walls Living Walls I have black living room furniture,I need to find out what color walls to do. I am thinking of an accent wall?

Question by Paula A: I have black living room furniture,I need to find out what color walls to do. I am thinking of an accent wall?
I am thinking of a brighter kiwi green wall as an accent. But the rest of the living room walls are all connected so I have to paint the upstairs hallway,living room and the front entrance way all the same color. White seems to be the only thing that matches…any other ideas,really not a white wall person?? The carpet is a light beige tan.

Best answer:

Answer by twinklestar
You can try something red paint if you don’t want cream and white.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:accent, black, color, find, furnitureI, Green, Living, need, Room, thinking, wall, Walls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search