Friday, March 30, 2012

Green Walls Living Walls I am painting my living room two different colors a light biege and a darker green? Which walls, which color?

Question by Jimmy S: I am painting my living room two different colors a light biege and a darker green? Which walls, which color?
There are 4 walls, one wall has a stone fireplace on it. Do you paint two adjacent to each other, or more like a horse shoe or what? I’m confused, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best answer:

Answer by homegirl
Pick one of the two colors as the accent color, paint the fireplace wall the accent color this will make the fireplace wall the focal point of the room.
I would be very careful about a light beige with a stone fireplace, if the stone is grey it is a very hard match to have a good effect.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:biege, color, colors, darker, different, Green, light, Living, painting, Room, Walls

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search