Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Green Living Az What's the cheapest and quickest way to get my lawn going in AZ?

Question by Aric R: What’s the cheapest and quickest way to get my lawn going in AZ?
I just got a warning from the city for my wonderfully weedy front lawn. What’s my cheapest and most rapid way to get a nice looking green lawn being that I live in AZ and it’s averaging 95 degrees 24 hours a day now?

Best answer:

Answer by reynwater
Wow – the lawn police cited you?

My smart alec answer would be to throw down wild flower seeds, water daily (at night, maybe in arid AZ) and tell them you are Xeriscaping to conserve water.

Weed and feed.

Scatter grass seed, water.

Throw down Astroturf, no water, no maintenance, no mowing.

(still having trouble with the “warning” for your weeds…oh! no!)

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:cheapest, Going, Green, lawn, Living, quickest, whats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search