Saturday, March 24, 2012

Go Green Tips Q&A: Okay I want to make a documentary that will inspire my school to go green any tips?

Question by Brenda: Okay I want to make a documentary that will inspire my school to go green any tips?
I just need tips on how I should get this started so that I can make this believable, any internet software i can download or anything I want to keep it simple and free so yea thanx feel free to give your opinions and and recommendations

Best answer:

Answer by Ali M
sounds fun.. no one ever realizes the cleaners they use, the waste they produce in making the food, the electricity that the bulbs waste as well. You got a website? would be cool to follow you threw this production and also to see the outcome.. it may just start other kids looking at the things that are in their classroom. GOOD LUCK.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:documentary, Green, inspire, okay, School, Tips, want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search