Friday, February 24, 2012

Why Go Green Why go green? And what does it mean to you?

Question by dayday0789: Why go green? And what does it mean to you?
I see all the advertisements on every channel I watch,, even didney and nick are going green. I’m not really asking why I’m just wondering what for. I know why it’s important but why now why not before? What are your opinons on going green? Are you going or have you gone yet? Discuss anything that you know about the topic.

This question is for those who don’t know and for those who know but just want to know more. Leave references, and details, make this question interesting. Maybe even star, if you like it.

Best answer:

Answer by ~AJ~
well if we dont go green then the world is going to come closer to an end!!! and it means to me– it is very important.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Green, mean

1 comments:

THIS POST IS BYE KATHY BYRNES INDEPENDENT WATKINS ASSOCIATE 394943 WATKINS: JR WATKINS HAS ECO FIENDLY PRODUCTS and more,WHY NOT USE THESE WATKINS PRODUCTS IN YOUR HOME? THE PRICES ARE RIGHT. I use to shop at the big store now I make my own money does the stores give you a chance to make money by just saying I like "walmart's" bathroom cleaner The answer there is no. for 5.49 I can get 24oz a big bottle of natural tub and tile cleaner

NATURAL HOME CARE PRODUCTS: Natural cleaners have also been a large part of its diverse product mix as far back as 1917, when the company first launched Natural Vegetable Oil Soap made with pure vegetable oils and no animal bi-products, fillers or colors. Almost a century ago its advertisements boasted "Just pure soap, that's all"... and "Pure enough to eat!" As globally-minded as its customers, Watkins now aims to make household chores a little easier with its newest line of J.R. Watkins Natural Home Care cleaning products. Made with refreshing lemon and lavender oils and highly effective plant derived surfactants, Watkins diverse line of cleaners are safe and effective for your home and your family.

THE GRAPEFRUIT SCENT 99% NATURAL PRODUCT WORKS ON EVERY THING & IS MY FAVORITE,I USE WATKINS BECUASE I LOVE MY SELF AND MY FAMILY HOWEVER I ALSO LOVE THE EARTH AND EVERYONE ON THE EARTH,HELP ME SAVE MY HOME "THE EARTH"
WITH THAT SAID WATKINS ALSO HELPS ME EARN MONEY AT HOME CHECK OUT MY BLOG http://moodplusme.blogspot.com or www.tsginfo.com/kb4432a for business opp. :)good luck on guessing why go green I figured it out hope you do too. maybe you want to earn at ome with me.!!!

Post a Comment

Site Search